[Rdap] 'Data Management Plans' webinar on Nov. 8, 2010

Stefan Kramer stefan.kramer at cornell.edu
Wed Nov 3 15:15:07 EDT 2010

On that issue, of possible interest (with/from a social science angle, but I suspect of applicability to other disciplines) on Nov. 8: a webinar on "Data Management Plans" hosted by ICPSR during their weeklong "Data Fair": http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/datafair/program.jsp

Stefan Kramer
Research Data Management Librarian
stefan.kramer at cornell.edu
Cornell Institute for Social and Economic Research (CISER)
391 Pine Tree Road, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
http://ciser.cornell.edu/