[Rdap] RDAP 2011

Monica Omodei monica.omodei at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:11:13 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

the Global Registries Initiative (globalregistries.org - sounds grand but
still nascent) is planning a workshop to gather enthusiasm and requirements
and we wanted to co-locate it with a relevant larger event e.g. RDAP.

Jeremy has discovered  that RDAP 2011 will be held in conjunction with the
IA Summit 2011 in Denver (March 30 – April 3). The CNI Spring membership
meeting starts on April 4 (and is being held in California).

So our workshop will probably be 28-29 but we have not worked out any
details yet.

Monica