[Rdap] Joe Hourcle put in an RDAP-oriented poster paper for ASIS&T

Tina Jayroe tinajayroe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:51:28 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Based on the email below I just wanted to acknowledge Joe for working hard
over the past couple of days submitting a poster paper on sensory data for
ASIST 2011 in order to tie RDAP issues in w/ Info Science.

It's entitled *How a sensor observation becomes a data file*, and I'm really
impressed how he pulled it together so quickly. I think it's a solid piece
and hope it will be accepted.

Just wanted you all to know about his efforts. If you want a copy
please email him - I don't feel at liberty to disperse.

Tina