[Rdap] put in a poster @ ASIS&T ?

Joe Hourcle oneiros at annoying.org
Tue Jun 21 13:05:44 EDT 2011

I was just looking at the schedule for the ASIS&T annual meeting ... and noticed
that the deadline is coming up next week (July 1st) for "Posters, Demos & Videos".

I'm not sure if we can manage to get space at the poster session to advertise
the meeting through un-official channels, or if someone has something that'd
be of interest to the general library science community, it might be good for
exposure, if you're already planning on attending the annual meeting.

-Joe

(it's a bit of a tight deadline, even for a short paper, to try to get anything
significant written ... but if someone's willing to try ...)