[Rdap] Session on "Architectural Components for Science Data Repositories and Archives" at AGU Fall Meeting - December 5-9, 2011

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 28 13:11:12 EDT 2011

As we'e had presentations from iRODS, DuraSpace, Berkeley Electronic Press, etc, in part RDAP meetings, I though it might be a good place to solicit for presenters -- if you wanted to get your information out in front of geophysicists (or people dealing with geophysics data), this could be your chance.

For those not familiar with AGU, there's a 100% conference acceptance rate, as anything not selected for an oral session is given a poster slot.  (And oral sessions are allocated by how many abstracts are submitted for a given topic).

Now, normally, there's a one-abstract per person limit, but there's an exception for both the education & public affairs, and so besides of the "Architectural Components for Science Data Repositories and Archives" mentioned below, I'm also a convener of "ED22: Distributing Science Data for Re-Use", .  Submit abstracts at the same place below, but the session description is at:

	http://sites.agu.org/fallmeeting/scientific-program/session-search/241

Feel free to pass this along to any other folks you think might be interested.

-Joe

Begin forwarded message: