[Rdap] iEvoBio Conference, July 10-11, 2012

andrea thomer thomer2 at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 2 18:24:33 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Though this may seem a bit afield, I wanted to encourage research
data-minded LISers to register for the upcoming conference on Informatics for
Phylogenetics, Evolution, and Biodiversity (http://www.ievobio.org).  The 2
day conference will be held in conjunction with the annual Evolution
meeting in Ottawa on the 10-11 July, 2012.  I've been involved with this
community for a couple years (and am actually on the steering committee
this year), and it's a great group of scientists, informaticians and
software developers.  We also have limited travel support available this
year -- http://ievobio.org/travel_awards.html.  Hope to see you in Ottawa!

Cheers,

Andrea Thomer
RA, Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship