[Rdap] REMINDER - Call for Poster & Lightning Talks: RDAP13 (Due Dec. 15th)

Juli Hinz juli.hinz at utah.edu
Thu Dec 13 12:14:52 EST 2012

Hello, Please remove my name from this list.  Thank you.
juli.hinz at utah.edu<mailto:juli.hinz at utah.edu>

"Konkiel, Stacy Rose" <skonkiel at indiana.edu> wrote:

(Please excuse cross-posting)

Call for Posters and Lightning Talks
ASIS&T Research Data Access and Preservation Summit<http://www.asis.org/rdap/> (RDAP13)
April 4-5, 2013
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bwiwf-baltimore-marriott-waterfront/> Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Website: http://www.asis.org/rdap/

RDAP13, the fourth annual Research Data Access and Preservation Summit, takes place April 4-5, 2013 in Baltimore, MD.

We are currently accepting proposals (max. 300 words) for interactive posters and lightning talks. Themes for RDAP13 were selected by this year’s planning committee with input from previous years’ attendees and RDAP community members.

  *   Institutional approaches/IRs and domain repositories
  *   Data citation and altmetrics
  *   Global scientific data infrastructure
  *   Linked data and metadata
  *   Data use and reuse–sharing and open data success stories

Submit your 300 word max summary for Interactive Posters Session and Lightning Talks by December 15, 2012. Accepted posters and lightning talks will be notified by Jan. 15, 2013.

RDAP ‘13 Submission Site: http://www.softconf.com/asis/RDAP-13/cgi-bin/scmd.cgi?scmd=basicSubmit

View previous RDAP presentations and posters on our Slideshare<http://www.slideshare.net/asist_org/tag/rdap12> site. Links to previous Summits’ programs, videos and articles in the ASIS&T Bulletin are available on our RDAP Resources<http://www.asis.org/rdap/rdap-resources/> page.

For questions, contact rdapinfo at asis.org<mailto:rdapinfo at asis.org>. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Jordan Andrade
Stacy Konkiel