[Rdap] RDAP12 registration is open

Melissa Weaver mweaver at asis.org
Thu Jan 5 18:28:11 EST 2012

Hello RDAP list,

Good news! Registration for the Research Data Access & Preservation Summit
"RDAP12" is now open. The form is linked from the ASIS&T home page and
RDAP12 site.
Register: https://www.asis.org/Conferences/RDAP12/rdap12regform.php

You can view the program at http://rdap12.posterous.com/pages/program
Prices are $260 for speakers, $310 for ASIS&T members and $360 for
non-members.

An announcement will go out next week for wider distribution but now is a
great time to take advantage of early bird pricing, follow RDAP on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Research-Data-Access-Preservation-RDAP/125779237528763>and
Twitter <https://twitter.com/RDAPsummit>, they'll have more frequent
program and social event updates as we draw nearer to the event.

Thank you to Susan Wells Parham for her earlier message. We hope to see you
all in New Orleans!

Thank you,
Melissa Weaver
ASIS&T Social Media Program