[Rdap] Fwd: [esi] RECRUITING for positions with the Research Data Alliance / U.S. (RDA / US) and the new RPI Center for a Digital Society (CDS)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 31 16:31:12 EDT 2012

The positions are more administrator-y than the folks who would normally go to RDAP, but I thought that (1) it might be of interest that such positions exist and (2) as no one signed up for the 'anti social' table option at this year's RDAP, people on here might know someone who'd be qualified and interested.

-Joe

Begin forwarded message: