[Rdap] RDAP13 wrap-up - Attendees: please share your thoughts in our event survey

Melissa Weaver mweaver at asis.org
Sat Apr 6 17:08:33 EDT 2013

Thank you for attending the Research Data Access & Preservation Summit,
please help us plan and improve the event by sharing your thoughts in our
online survey
http://bit.ly/RDAP13eval

If you were not at RDAP13, you can still participate! Please consider
volunteering for 2014 RDAP planning committee by sending an email to
rdapinfo at asis.org. Or you may prefer to share your thoughts and questions
by starting a thread on this listserv.

You can view slides of the presentations at
http://www.slideshare.net/tag/rdap13
And we'll continue to update our website as we transform from 2013 to 2014.

And thanks so much to our Co-Chairs, Panel Leads, Speakers, Attendees and
Volunteers!

Cheers,
Misty Melissa Weaver
RDAP13 Web Manager