[Rdap] Faculty Opening at U. Washington

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon Aug 19 10:26:33 EDT 2013

Faculty Employment Opportunities

 The University of Washington is committed to being one of the top
information schools in the world. As part of this effort, we seek
outstanding individuals to join our exceptional, interdisciplinary faculty.
These new colleagues join a faculty eager to participate in a broad-based,
inclusive Information School with academic programs at the bachelors,
masters, and doctoral levels. Faculty in the Information School teach across
all programs.

 For more details on any of these openings, please visit:

 http://ischool.uw.edu/about/jobs/faculty

 The UW Information School is seeking a creative individual to teach in the
areas of web development, information architecture, or data management.
iSchool lecturers focus on teaching, pedagogy, working with diverse
populations,  and bringing professional experience into the classroom to
create exceptional learning opportunities.

 Data Curation - Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor

Deadline to Apply: 9/1/2013

 Information Management - Assistant Professor

Deadline to Apply: 10/15/2013

 The UW Information School is broadening and deepening its program in
information management. We seek a creative, energetic, forward-thinking
individual to catalyze this growth. This individual should have a strong
commitment to excellence in both research and teaching and be excited by and
able to thrive in a diverse, intellectually stimulating, multi-disciplinary
environment.

 Information Assurance and Cybersecurity - Assistant Professor

Deadline to Apply: 9/30/2013

 The UW Information School is searching for an Assistant Professor in the
area of Information Assurance and Cybersecurity.   We seek an exceptional
individual who works at the intersection of the technical, social,
organizational, and human-centered dimensions of cybersecurity.   The school
is expanding our undergraduate and graduate programs in Information
Assurance and Cybersecurity.   Candidates will be expected to engage in
high-quality/high-impact, leading edge research and teaching that makes a
difference.

 Web Development, Information Architecture, or Data Management

- Full-time Lecturer or Full-time Senior Lecturer

Deadline to Apply: 9/1/2013

The UW Information School is building an innovative program in data sciences
and data curation. We seek a creative, forward-thinking individual to
catalyze this growth. The individual we hire will have a strong commitment
to excellence in both research and teaching and be excited by and able to
thrive in a diverse,  intellectually stimulating, multi-disciplinary
environment.

 Information Services - Full-time Lecturer or Full-time Senior Lecturer

Deadline to Apply: 9/1/2013

 The iSchool is seeking a creative individual to teach in the area of
information services and collection management. iSchool lecturers focus on
teaching, pedagogy, working with diverse populations, and bringing
professional experience into the classroom to create exceptional learning
opportunities.

Questions regarding openings at the Information School should be directed to
iApply at uw.edu. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry within 2
business days.

The University of Washington is an affirmative action, equal opportunity
employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and covered
veterans are encouraged to apply.

Richard Hill

ASIS&T Executive Director

1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510