[Rdap] Best Practices for research images

Lake, Sherry (sah) sah at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 26 17:42:59 EDT 2013

Daureen,

Here's a web page from Kirsten Miles who used to work with Andrew & I:
http://scienceimageintegrity.org/

She started giving workshops here at UVa in the School of Medicine on best practices and how "not" to change images. I am not sure how involved she is with this these days. Her contact information is on the web page.

--
Sherry Lake                                              shlake at virginia.edu<mailto:shlake at virginia.edu>
Senior Data Consultant<http://dmconsult.library.virginia.edu>