[Rdap] Best Practices for research images

Kristin Briney kabriney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:53:40 EDT 2013

The Journal of Cell Biology is one of the journals that does automated
checking on submitted images to check for manipulation. I found their
article on the different types of image manipulation and what is/isn't
acceptable to be very helpful: http://jcb.rupress.org/content/166/1/11.full.

Kristin

--
Kristin Briney, PhD