[Rdap] Tracking data questions/requests

Daureen Nesdill daureen.nesdill at utah.edu
Wed Aug 28 12:14:37 EDT 2013

If we ever get set up with one of the newer discipline-independent ELNs at this campus (politics is getting in the way) I was going to set up a template for the library to track data questions. From what I've seen it looks doable.

Daureen

Daureen Nesdill MS, MLIS -Data Curation Librarian
The Faculty Center @ J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East, Salt Lake City UT 84112-0860
801-585-5975
daureen.nesdill at utah.edu<mailto:daureen.nesdill at utah.edu>