[Rdap] CLIR Data Curation Fellow at the University of Virginia

Lake, Sherry (sah) sah at virginia.edu
Mon Dec 16 11:27:04 EST 2013

The University of Virginia Library will be hosting a 2014 – 2016 CLIR fellow in "Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences". This position will work with faculty and graduate students as well as Library staff and other administrative and support centers throughout the University to build and to assess the Library's Research Data Services, which include data discovery and new collection development, data analysis and visualization, and data management planning, sharing and archiving. The position will serve as a bridge between the University research communities engaged in data-intensive research and the data services offered by the Library.

Research Data Services offers coordinated support services and expertise for data-intensivie research and teaching. Come join our growing Research Data Services team.
http://www.clir.org/fellowships/postdoc/applicants/UVa2014

General information on CLIR Fellowships in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences can be found on the CLIR website:
http://www.clir.org/fellowships/postdoc/applicants/dc-science

--
Sherry Lake                                              shlake at virginia.edu<mailto:shlake at virginia.edu>
Senior Data Consultant<http://dmconsult.library.virginia.edu>