[Rdap] RDAP 13 Program--SPREAD THE WORD!

Andrade, Jordon jandrade at fsu.edu
Tue Feb 5 13:23:01 EST 2013

Dear RDAP community:

The RDAP Planning Team would like to announce the program lineup for RDAP 13! The program has been finalized and can be found at https://www.asis.org/rdap/program/. Please keep in mind that the program may be amended over the next couple of months due to unforeseen changes in the schedules of our current participants. Though, at this point in time we do have a finalized lineup advertised at the link provided above.

Additionally, we've added an FAQ section to the registration tab which can be found at https://www.asis.org/rdap/faq/. The FAQs are compiled from a rather consistent set of questions which have been received from participants and attendees alike. Please direct individuals to this link should they have questions. Additionally, should you have questions that are not answered by the FAQ page please contact the RDAP 13 co-chairs Stacy Konkiel (skonkiel at indiana.edu<mailto:skonkiel at indiana.edu>) and/or Jordon Andrade (jandrade at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:jandrade at admin.fsu.edu>).

For additional information concerning the RDAP 13 Summit please visit the RDAP 13 site at https://www.asis.org/rdap/.

Thank you for being part of the RDAP community and we look forward to seeing you at RDAP 13!

Jordon Andrade and Stacy Konkiel

Florida State University
215 Dirac Science Library
110 North Woodward Avenue