[Rdap] Book now for Open Repositories 2013!

Shreeves, Sarah L sshreeve at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 5 11:16:20 EDT 2013

Open Repositories features a number of papers and a keynote from Victoria Stodden on data reuse and reproducible data. It promises to be a full and engaging conference!
The premiere conference for digital repositories is being held in Charlottetown PEI, July 8-12. I encourage you to register and book your accommodation as soon as possible so you can join your colleagues for a week of stimulating discussion. The full schedule of events is now online and we have 2 great keynotes:

                http://or2013.net/program/session-schedule
                http://or2013.net/content/victoria-stodden-opening-keynote-or2013
                http://or2013.net/content/closing-plenary-jean-claude

Hotels are filling quickly as the July season approaches so please book now. I would recommend the Delta, which is the Conference hotel and in the downtown core where everything is happening.

                http://www.deltahotels.ca/en/hotels/prince-edward-island/delta-prince-edward

You may also want to consider filling out our form for submitting ideas to the OR 2013 Developer's Challenge & Hackfest and join your colleagues in crafting solutions for today's repository challenges:

                http://or2013.net/content/developers-challenge-ideas

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Charlottetown,

Mark Leggott, Conference Chair
Sarah Shreeves, Program Chair
Jon Dunn, Program Chair

Sarah L. Shreeves