[Rdap] Requesting permission to make cultural heritage data OA

Daureen Nesdill daureen.nesdill at utah.edu
Mon Nov 18 20:53:21 EST 2013

Hi Stacy,
 Has the archaeologist talked to the government recently about the terms of the contract?  Maybe their thinking has changed.
We have an archeologist here at the U of Utah who put 10 years of research into a repository and developed a website to provide other researchers access. He wants all archeologists to follow his lead so the online data can eventually be used to compare communities, dig sites, etc.

See www.utarp.org<http://www.utarp.org>

Daureen
Data Curation Librarian
The Faculty Center @ the Marriott Library