[Rdap] Publishing articles on data management

Adrian Ho hoadriank at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:17:40 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I attended my first RDAP meeting last week and truly enjoyed the
conversations with different colleagues.  It was an excellent education and
networking opportunity.

BTW, I serve on the editorial board of the Journal of Librarianship and
Scholarly Communication (JLSC).  If you plan to publish your insights into
data management and curation, please consider submitting your manuscripts
to JLSC.  Its call for papers is available here:
http://jlsc-pub.org/jlsc/aimsandscope.html

Last but not least, JLSC has just published the latest issue.  Check it out
here: http://jlsc-pub.org/jlsc/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about JLSC.  Take care!

Adrian Ho