[Rdap] RDAP notes from agency panel OSTP memo discussion?

Kristin Briney kabriney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:58:06 EDT 2014

Thank for putting this together Carolyn!

I've also been playing around with Storify today and just put together the
tweets from this session: http://sfy.co/bdwS. I'm sure there is stuff from
Twitter to add to the Google Docs notes (including several hilarious
#predecisional tweets).

Best,
Kristin

--