[Rdap] RDAP notes from agency panel OSTP memo discussion?

Shorish, Yasmeen L - shorisyl shorisyl at jmu.edu
Thu Apr 3 20:18:14 EDT 2014

Thanks for your notes, Abigail.
For what it's worth, this is what I was trying to ask the NIH rep about: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HL-14-031.html and http://bd2k.nih.gov/pdf/DDI_Workshop_summary.pdf

It's an NIH initiative and I used the wrong name, so maybe that's why he had no response.

Best,

Yasmeen

Sent from the road.

On Apr 3, 2014, at 17:12, "Abigail Goben" <abigailgoben at gmail.com<mailto:abigailgoben at gmail.com>> wrote:

Here is a link to my Evernote for that session. It's not pretty but is chronological and I tried to write down who asked questions

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s203/sh/9bf4b972-43e8-4346-b6dc-7e20f333ecc5/a9030e5c784ca5a16c52b9eb6cdad248