[Rdap] Fwd: [PAMNET] Fwd: Digital Science - University of Chicago joint workshop

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 19 14:04:41 EDT 2014

I know this is short notice, but this just went by on the PAMNET mailing list (SLA's physics astronomy & math) mailing list.

It was already a forward, and I have no idea where the original came from.

Someone else followed up with a URL :

	http://www.digital-science.com/events/information-interaction-and-influence

-Joe

Begin forwarded message: