[Rdap] NEWS RELEASE: DuraCloud Price Drop Helps You Manage Burgeoning Data Storage Costs

Carol Minton Morris cmmorris at fedora-commons.org
Wed Apr 30 10:06:02 EDT 2014

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

April 30, 2014

Contact: Carissa Smith <csmith at duraspace.org>
Read it online: http://bit.ly/QZFxer
DuraCloud Price Drop Helps You Manage Burgeoning Data Storage Costs

Finding the right place at the right price to store burgeoning data just
got more economical with lower DuraCloud prices.

Winchester, MA  Terabytes are the new gigabytes of 2014. Just as you reach
into your pocket and discover more change than you expected, so it is that
information managers are finding terabytes of audio and visual assets and
complex research data sets where there used to be mere gigabytes. Like
loose change, it’s nice to have extra, but it’s sometimes hard to know
where to keep it. As institutional demands for management and storage
increase, finding the right place at the right price to store burgeoning
data just got more economical with lower DuraCloud prices.

*Prices for all DuraCloud subscription plans have been cut in
half.*Additional terabytes of storage are now available for 50% of
their original
cost. See DuraCloud prices here. <http://duracloud.org/pricing>

DuraCloud is the only managed archiving and preservation service that
offers customers multiple cloud storage options–Amazon, Rackspace or
SDSC–along with easy drag and drop content upload and download, automatic
content health checks and more. DuraCloud ensures your content's long term
and low cost accessibility.

Learn more about DuraCloud on the web site <http://duracloud.org/> or get a
quote on a DuraCloud subscription
plan<http://duracloud.org/account-inquiry>that meets your needs.

About DuraSpace

DuraCloud is a service from DuraSpace (http://duraspace.org), an
independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization providing leadership and
innovation for open technologies that promote durable, persistent access to
digital data. We collaborate with academic, scientific, cultural, and
technology communities by supporting projects (DSpace <http://dspace.org/>,
Fedora <http://fedorarepository.org/>) and creating services
(DuraCloud<http://duracloud.org/>,
DSpaceDirect <http://dspacedirect.org/>) to help ensure that current and
future generations have access to our collective digital heritage. Our
values are expressed in our organizational byline, "Committed to our
digital future."

--
Carol Minton Morris
DuraSpace