[Rdap] RDAP14 Program Announced!

Andrew Johnson Andrew.M.Johnson at colorado.edu
Thu Jan 16 12:53:06 EST 2014

Research Data Access and Preservation Summit 2014 (RDAP14)
March 26-28, Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina, San Diego, CA
http://www.asis.org/rdap/<http://www.asis.org/rdap/program/>

The RDAP14 program is now available here!: http://www.asis.org/rdap/program/

The RDAP14 Program Committee is very excited to present a fantastic lineup of speakers, panels, posters, and lightning talks offering a wide range of perspectives on research data access and preservation issues. With over 40 universities, funding agencies, data centers, and other institutions represented on the program, this year's RDAP will provide a unique opportunity for our community to come together to share our progress to date, lessons learned, and strategies for the challenges ahead.

In addition to the regular programming, we are offering two hands-on workshops that will allow attendees to develop skills necessary for building and growing crucial components of institutional efforts to support research data. Workshop descriptions and registration information are available here: http://www.asis.org/rdap/workshops/

Early Bird registration for RDAP14 is offered until February 14th: https://www.asis.org/Conferences/RDAP14/rdap14regform.php

Links to hotel information, social media channels, and more are available on the RDAP14 website: http://www.asis.org/rdap/

Additional program details will be announced soon.

We hope that you will join us in San Diego for RDAP14!

Andrew Johnson
RDAP14 Program Chair
http://www.asis.org/rdap/