[Rdap] compressing files

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Thu Jul 3 10:56:11 EDT 2014

NARA requires that files be decompressed or that the transferring entity
consult with NARA prior to sending compressed files. If compressed files
are sent the transferring entity may be asked to supply a copy of the
software used to decompress the files. See 36 CFR 1235.50.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services/Applied Research
IXA
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820