[Rdap] Stumped

Amy L. Nurnberger anurnberger at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 27 02:03:58 EDT 2014

Hi Daureen,

I haven't any article suggestions for you, but I've always found the
reviewer's guide from John Hopkins University for NSF DMPs quite useful
http://dmp.data.jhu.edu/resources/grant-reviewers-guide/

Hope it helps.

Best,
Amy
Amy Nurnberger, Research Data Manager
Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Columbia University / 212.851.2827
E-mail: ANurnberger at columbia.edu <mailto:anurnberger at columbia.edu>
ORCID: 0000-0002-5931-072X <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5931-072X>
Twitter: @DataAtCU <https://twitter.com/DataAtCU>