[Rdap] Advice from NIH Grant Reviewers

Cruse, Peggy CruseP at NJHealth.org
Tue Aug 25 12:10:30 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I remember hearing from someone at the Minneapolis RDAP Summit who had experience reviewing NIH grant applications.

A researcher is updating her MyBibliography in the new BioSketch format and wants to know if she should include conference presentations.
There’s an option to include non-published literature but she wonders if grant reviewers view this as “padding” the CV.

She is not a primary/lead investigator.

If anyone has experience reviewing grants, I’m interested to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks,
Peggy
—
Peggy Cruse, MLIS
Biomedical Research Librarian
Library & Knowledge Services, National Jewish Health
1400 Jackson St. Denver, CO 80206
303.398.1343, crusep at njhealth.org<mailto:crusep at njhealth.org>

Adjoint Faculty, Health Sciences Library
University of Colorado-Anschutz Medical Campus

We help you find the information you need to make informed decisions.