[Rdap] Dataverse

Lake, Sherry Heitchew (sah) sah at virginia.edu
Wed Jul 1 13:51:52 EDT 2015

I don’t think I have access to the ISSIST email list, so this is just sent to the RDAP list.
Sorry if you get two messages, I had to change my subscribed email to make this work.

I attended the 1st (annual) Dataverse Community meeting last month
http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/dataverse-community-meeting

I am hoping that this will be an annual meeting. One of the goals of that meeting was to develop sub community groups.
http://community.dataverse.org/community-groups/index.html

It doesn’t look like there a true “support” group on this list, but I would like to see one. There is a Google Dataverse Users Community group. This might be the best place to start. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dataverse-community

Sherry Lake shlake at virginia.edu
Scholarly Repository Librarian
University of Virginia Library