[Rdap] Call for contributors: RDAP column in ASIST Bulletin

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Tue Jul 7 07:53:32 EDT 2015

Hello-

This is a call for contributors for the RDAP Review column in the bi-monthly ASIST Bulletin. This is a regular feature in the publication, and I am looking for people who would like to contribute to future Bulletins, highlighting topics of data curation and research data related issues.

The columns generally run at least 900-1000 words, and may be referenced and contain images (though, not mandatory). If you are interested in contributing a short piece for consideration, please send me a short email with your idea at: vdressle at kent.edu<mailto:vdressle at kent.edu>  We are looking for pieces that may be highlighting new projects, work in progress or any other short piece that involves research data.

Here is a recent column as an example: http://www.asis.org/Bulletin/Apr-15/AprMay15_RDAP_Henneken.html

Please feel free to forward to interested colleagues, and also feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Virginia

--
Virginia Dressler, MA, MLIS