[Rdap] DataQ Needs Your Input - Ask all your data questions now!

Erica Mehan Johns emj73 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:27:36 EDT 2015

Have a data management question, but not sure who to ask for help? Ask DataQ!

DataQ is a collaborative platform and community aimed at addressing research data questions in academic libraries. As we approach the launch of the DataQ site this summer, the DataQ editorial team is interested in hearing your research data questions and the questions of your constituents.
Does the number of potential domain repositories make your head spin? Not sure how to help with a data management plan? Unclear on the nuances of DOIs, Handles, ARKs, and all that? Ask DataQ - we can help!

Submit your questions to DataQ at ResearchDataQ.org<http://researchdataq.org/> and our editorial team of experts will craft a response to share with the community.

Look for another message once the site is live and the community's questions and answers are posted.

The DataQ project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services Sparks! Ignition Grant for Libraries SP-02-14-0020-14.

Have a question about asking questions at DataQ? A project update can be found at the ResearchDataQ.org<http://researchdataq.org/> site.

Erica M. Johns
Research Data and Environmental Sciences Librarian
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3068-3143

Albert R. Mann Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853