[Rdap] PLoS Responded to Open Letter on Data Sharing in IRs

Lisa Johnston ljohnsto at umn.edu
Tue Nov 3 10:08:51 EST 2015

Update: PLoS responded favorably to the open letter that a group of data
librarians posted a few weeks ago regarding the viability of institutional
data repositories for meeting data sharing requirements. We have posted
their response on the same page as our letter.

Here is that URL again for sharing broadly:
https://datacurepublic.wordpress.com/open-letter-to-plos-libraries-role-in-data-curation/
.

--

Lisa Johnston

University of Minnesota Libraries
108 Walter Library, Minneapolis, MN 55455
p: 612.624.4216                 F: 612.625.5583
http://lib.umn.edu/datamanagement  |   http://conservancy.umn.edu

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6908-9240