[Rdap] Need One Data Carpentry Instructor for RDAP 2016

Kate Dillon katherine.dillon at sjsu.edu
Wed Nov 11 21:59:32 EST 2015

Dear RDAPers,

About a month ago, we asked you to complete a short survey about your
thoughts on having a Data Carpentry workshop at RDAP 2016 in Atlanta. Thank
you for your participation. We had 60 responses, the vast majority of you
were enthusiastic about the possibility.

Based on your feedback, we are moving forward with holding a DC workshop in
Atlanta on May 6-7, 2016, so please mark your calendars. In order to keep
the cost of the workshop manageable, we’re wondering if any of you are
already certificated as Data Carpentry instructors and are planning to be
at RDAP. If you are and would be willing to teach the class, too, then that
would save the costs of travel and lodging expenses for instructors.

If you are interested, please contact Chris Eaker at ceaker at utk.edu and he
can give you more information.

Thanks,
Kate