[Rdap] Seeking a data set related to Thyroid related diseases.

Doering, William wdoering at uwlax.edu
Tue Nov 17 09:17:40 EST 2015

I have a graduate student looking for a fairly large and recent (last 5-10
years) data set for his Software Engineering final project. The data set
would be used for computer learning, so it would need to be of a fair
size.  It would need to be in the field of Thyroid related diseases.  I
found the one listed below, but something newer would be ideal.  The
student is following up with the author to see if they have anything newer.

*http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Thyroid+Disease*
<http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Thyroid+Disease>

If you know of something, please let me know.

Thanks
--
William Doering
Data Librarian