[Rdap] pre-register: DLF's 2016 eResearch Network

Rita Van Duinen RVanDuinen at clir.org
Wed Oct 14 10:24:34 EDT 2015

The Digital Library Federation is very pleased to open pre-registration for the 2016 cohort of our eResearch Network:

http://www.diglib.org/groups/e-research-network/

The DLF eResearch Network is a cohort-based learning experience, focused on implementing research data management services and engaging in shared skill development, networking, and collaboration. Our goal in providing the experience is to foster a self-reliant, mutually supportive community of practice, engaged in continuous learning about RDM, data curation, and e-research support.

NEW FOR 2016:

• We’re radically lowering tuition costs for DLF member institutions who wish to participate in the eRN. (Tuition for an institutional team of three will total $1000 for DLF members and $3000 for non-member institutions.)

• Participation will be easier and less expensive, because we're making the in-person meet-ups that bookend the program entirely optional. (They’ll still be great networking opportunities, but we can do crucial eRN business virtually.)

• Finally, by popular demand, we’ll be upping the humanities data curation content of the program.

PRE-REGISTER NOW:

2016 eRN faculty and some other details for this May-November 2016 program are still TBD, but we encourage early registration so that we can recruit speakers and customize the curriculum to suit our new cohort’s interests and goals.

Sign your team up for 2016: http://diglib.org/eRN-signup/
Learn more about the eRN: http://www.diglib.org/groups/e-research-network/

Rita Van Duinen
Curriculum and Research Strategist
Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)
www.clir.org
rvanduinen at clir.org