[Rdap] Job posting: Data Repository Outreach Specialist at Purdue
standap at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:35:56 EDT 2015
Come work with the PURR team at Purdue University - we are hiring a Data
Repository Outreach Specialist!
The Repository Outreach Specialist works with colleagues in the
Libraries, the Office of the Executive Vice President for Research and
Partnerships, and Information Technology at Purdue to provide conduct
outreach, training, and help to coordinate the on-going operation,
support, and improvement of the Purdue University Research Repository
institutional data repository service. The position serves as the
primary point of contact for PURR and collaborates on the further
development and support of PURR as well as other initiatives of the
Distributed Data Curation Center (D2C2) of the Libraries.
* Master's degree.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Project management and coordination skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a
dynamic organization and environment.
* Ability to lift and carry 10 pounds frequently and 20 pounds occasionally.
*MLS (Masters of Library Science) from an ALA-accredited institution.
* Experience preparing and giving presentations or training.
* Experience working in an academic research environment or managing
* Knowledge of current issues and developments in library and archival
science in the domain of research data curation and scholarly communication.
* Ability to create and deliver effective presentations for outreach and
* Ability to interact with faculty, staff and students from different
disciplines and backgrounds.
* Ability to plan, execute, and document effective practices, projects,
services, and policies related to research data management.
Purdue University Libraries
504 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
spejsa at purdue.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the RDAP