[Rdap] Wanted: examples of in-kind data management investment

Katharine-Jane Burpee, Mlle jane.burpee at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 4 13:31:54 EDT 2015

Please share. Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

McGill Libraries is considering joining a collaboration on a multi-institution research grant application. We have been asked to provide details of the cost-sharing that will recognize library in-kind data management investment and services that will support the project.
We seek creative ways to demonstrate library in-kind project support beyond a breakdown of support based on a percentage of devoted staff time.
Have you had success? What did your in-kind contribution breakdown look like?

Please respond before September 14th to this list or to jane.burpee at mcgill.ca<mailto:jane.burpee at mcgill.ca>.  Thank you so much for your ideas and suggestions!

Best,
Jane

K. Jane Burpee
Coordinator, Data Curation and Scholarly Communications |Coordonnatrice, conservation des données et communications savantes

McGill University Library | Bibliothèque Université McGill
3459 McTavish Street | 3459, rue McTavish
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 0C9 | Montréal (QC) Canada  H3A 0C9

Email | Courriel:  jane.burpee at mcgill.ca<mailto:jane.burpee at mcgill.ca>
Tel: 514-398-1840
ORCID: 0000-0002-4847-071X
Twitter: @kjane