[Rdap] Librarian for Research Data at Tufts University

Bresnahan, Megan Megan.Bresnahan at tufts.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:23:27 EDT 2015

*Cross-posted to several lists*
Tisch Library at Tufts University is hiring for the position of Librarian for Research Data<http://tufts.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=15001602&lang=en>.
The Tisch Library at Tufts University supports teaching, learning, and the creation and dissemination of scholarship in the School of Arts & Sciences and School of Engineering (AS&E). With an ambitious strategic plan and research agenda, Tufts is a dynamic institution rising in prominence. Through the provision of collections, subject expertise, and technology-rich research and learning environments Tisch Library plays a critical role helping advance the mission of the University.

The Collections department of Tisch Library is newly re-organized to better align with our strategic plans. With a focus on engaging deeply with faculty, we make strategic decisions in how best to provide access and, where appropriate, long-term preservation to the collections needed to support the teaching and research excellence of AS&E. To do this, the department has a deep understanding of the processes of scholarly communication, recognizing how different formats, different modes of communicating information, and different disciplinary practices impact the transfer and development of knowledge over time.

For details on the position and to apply, visit the job description -
Librarian for Research Data<http://tufts.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=15001602&lang=en>.

Megan Bresnahan
Team Lead for Sciences & Social Sciences
Tisch Library<http://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/>, Tufts University

35 Professors Row
Medford, MA 02155
617.627.7124