[Rdap] Keynote suggestions

Reid Boehm rboehm at nd.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:42:23 EDT 2016

Hi Melissa,
I really have enjoyed hearing Victoria Stodden speak: most recently at CNI:

*Defining the Scholarly Record for Computational Research*, by Victoria
Stodden of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, explores how to
define and ensure the integrity of the scholarly record in an age of
computationally enabled work, focusing especially on the reproducibility of
research findings.
*YouTube: https://youtu.be/X8M6ocvEOdE <https://youtu.be/X8M6ocvEOdE>*

I'll be interested to hear everyone's answers!
Take care,

*--Reid *

*Reid I Boehm, PhD*
CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social
Sciences
Hesburgh Libraries – Center for Digital Scholarship

*University of Notre Dame*131 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-3461
e: rboehm at nd.edu
OrCiD: 0000-0002-5474-0253