[Rdap] JHUDMS Consultant position

Jonathan Petters jpetter1 at jhu.edu
Wed Feb 10 11:55:43 EST 2016

Johns Hopkins Data Management Services has an opening for a Data Management Consultant<https://jobs.jhu.edu/jhujobs/jobview.cfm?reqId=304952&postId=5520>!

I've appended a short job description and relevant links below, and  I am happy to talk about the position and our unit with those interested.

Note that this opening is in addition to our JHUDMS Manager opening<https://jobs.jhu.edu/jhujobs/jobview.cfm?reqId=302187&postId=2957> for which we are also currently taking applications.

Regards,

Jon

P.S. Apologies for cross-posting!

Jonathan Petters, Ph.D.
Data Management Consultant
JHU Data Management Services
http://dmp.data.jhu.edu/
(410) 516-5957

Position opening:  Data Management Consultant at the Johns Hopkins University

Johns Hopkins University Data Management Services (JHUDMS) is seeking a highly motivated, customer oriented, data management professional to join our team.  The JHUDMS is a unit within the Sheridan Libraries dedicated to providing research data management services in support of researchers across Johns Hopkins.  Service provision includes providing consultative support on data management planning preparation, training and outreach to support better data management planning across the institution, and working with researchers to archive their data in the JHU Data Archive (http://dmp.data.jhu.edu.)  This position will join a two other data management consultants within the team to not only provide data management and sharing services but also to help shape and grow services as we continue to respond to the needs of our community.  If you have any questions about the position or services please contact Barbara Pralle at bpralle at jhu.edu<mailto:bpralle at jhu.edu>.

To apply go to https://jobs.jhu.edu/jhujobs/jobview.cfm?reqId=304952&postId=5520