[Rdap] I give up

Daureen Nesdill daureen.nesdill at utah.edu
Wed Jun 1 19:13:14 EDT 2016

Hi,
I have a graduate student in computer science requesting me to find him a data repository for his research data. The article has already been published and folks are asking to see the data. The data is in a text format and 1 terabyte uncompressed; compressed it is 100-200 GB. He developed software that used other software to generate the data. It is a test of security issues with androids. He tells me his colleagues are waiting to see where he put his data because no one knows what to do. This project is NSF supported.

I've looked through re3data and conducted a few google searches with no luck. Does anyone have any information about data repositories for computer science?

Thanks for any assistance,
Daureen

Daureen Nesdill, MS, MLIS
Research Data Management Librarian