[Rdap] I give up

Reid Boehm rboehm at nd.edu
Thu Jun 2 09:07:40 EDT 2016

Hi Daureen,
Have you looked at the Open Science Framework? They have a cap of 5 GB, but
then there are add-ons to other storage space: Box, Google Drive, AWS(?)
which would allow things to be shared publicly through the OSF interface.

*--Reid *

*Reid I Boehm, PhD*
CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social
Sciences
Hesburgh Libraries – Center for Digital Scholarship

*University of Notre Dame*131 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-3461
e: rboehm at nd.edu
OrCiD: 0000-0002-5474-0253