[Rdap] Invitation to Connecting Journals To Research Data Repositories Workshop (June 7)

Rory Macneil rmacneil at researchspace.com
Thu Jun 2 15:08:57 EDT 2016

Hi Eleni,

Thanks for this invitation. I completed the online registration form,
but have not received a confirmation email.  I just wanted to be sure
that the registration was successfully processed -- could you confirm
please?

Also, the form I completed was for the Connecting Journals Workshop (I
think!).  When I met with Merce yesterday she suggested that I also
attend the the Workshop on Data and Software Citation. I tried to
register for that but haven't been able to access the site with the
application form today.

Would it be possible for you to include me on the Data and Software
Citation registration list as well?

Thanks for your help! Please let me know if you need another additional
information.

Best,

Rory Macneil