[Rdap] Climate Data Question

Reid Boehm rboehm at nd.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:29:30 EDT 2016

Hi Marina,
Have you all checked with EOSDIS? I think that among the NASA data centers
there may be some other options. https://earthdata.nasa.gov/
I hope that helps,

*--Reid *

*Reid I Boehm, PhD*
CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social
Sciences
Hesburgh Libraries – Center for Digital Scholarship

*University of Notre Dame*131 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-3461
e: rboehm at nd.edu
OrCiD: 0000-0002-5474-0253