[Rdap] DM in the performing arts

Rinehart, Amanda K. rinehart.64 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:29:25 EST 2016

The first person who comes to my mind is Eugenia Kim, https://hk.linkedin.com/in/eugenia-s-kim-25156819. I think she's on sabbatical right now, but is still very involved. I also know of a dance professor who has successfully worked through her first digital project - if you are interested, just direct e-mail me at Rinehart.64 at osu.edu<mailto:Rinehart.64 at osu.edu>.

Thanks!

amanda