[Rdap] Midwest Data Librarian Symposium (MDLS) 2017

Kristin Briney kabriney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:59:19 EDT 2017

Hello,

Registration for the Midwest Data Librarian Symposium will open on Tuesday,
August 15 at 11:00AM Eastern Daylight Time (10:00AM CDT). Since
registration is provided at no cost, we anticipate that spots will fill up
quickly. Due to space constraints, registration will be closed at 50
registrants, with 5 additional spots reserved for students*. We will have a
waiting list in case of cancellations, which will be opened once we have
reached capacity. If you see that registration has been filled, please see
our website <https://mwdatalibrariansymposium.wordpress.com/>for the link
to the waitlist.

The Midwest Data Librarian Symposium (MDLS)
<https://mwdatalibrariansymposium.wordpress.com/> is intended to enable
midwestern librarians who work with research data management issues the
chance to network; however, it is open to all who wish to attend, including
future data librarians and data librarians situated outside the Midwest.
MDLS 2017 is co-sponsored by Purdue University Libraries
<https://www.lib.purdue.edu/> and IUPUI University Library
<http://ulib.iupui.edu/>.

**Due to our generous donors, we are able to offer a small stipend
available for up to 5 students to subsidize the costs of attending.*

The MDLS 2017 Planning Committee
Trisha Adamus
Kristin Briney
Meryl Brodsky