[Rdap] Midwest Data Librarian Symposium 2017 - Registration is now open

Kristin Briney kabriney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:08:41 EDT 2017

Registration for the Midwest Data Librarian Symposium is now open at
http://bit.ly/2wxyyiJ! Since registration is provided at no cost, we
anticipate that spots will fill up quickly. Due to space constraints,
registration will be closed at 50 registrants, with 5 additional spots
reserved for students*. We will have a waiting list in case of
cancellations, which will be opened once we have reached capacity. If you
see that registration has been filled, please see our website
<https://mwdatalibrariansymposium.wordpress.com/> for the link to the
waitlist.

The Midwest Data Librarian Symposium (MDLS)
<https://mwdatalibrariansymposium.wordpress.com/> is intended to enable
midwestern librarians who work with research data management issues the
chance to network; however, it is open to all who wish to attend, including
future data librarians and data librarians situated outside the Midwest.
MDLS 2017 is co-sponsored by Purdue University Libraries
<https://www.lib.purdue.edu/> and IUPUI University Library
<http://ulib.iupui.edu/>.

Feel free to contact us at mwdatalibsym at gmail.com, if you have any
questions about registration, scholarships, or other event details.

*Due to our generous donors, we are able to offer a small stipend available
for up to 5 students to subsidize the costs of attending.

The MDLS 2017 Planning Committee

Trisha Adamus

Kristin Briney

Meryl Brodsky