[Rdap] Call for Volunteers - Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management Standing Committees

Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management centralplainsnetworkcpndam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:16:20 EST 2017

*** Excuse the cross postings ***

Central Plains Network for Digital Asset Management (CPN-DAM) invites
volunteers to serve on one of our standing committees for a one-year term.
We are seeking members for the following three standing committees:

Bylaws Committee: The Bylaws Committee shall review the bylaws annually and
make suggestions for revisions to the Executive Committee. Amendments must
be made by vote of the membership.

Conference Committee: The Conference Committee shall be responsible for the
annual CPN-DAM conference.

Outreach/Publicity Committee: The Outreach/Publicity Committee shall
promote, inform, and build awareness of CPN-DAM activities within the
membership and for identified communities and partners.

CPN-DAM plans and considers future priorities and initiatives for the
network that serves a five-state region of Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma,
Colorado, and Kansas.  Members of the standing committees are required to
be from an institution located in one of these five states.

CPN-DAM would value your participation. If you are interested in serving on
one of these committees, please contact the network’s Executive Committee
at centralplainsnetworkcpndam at gmail.com. The deadline to notify the
committee of your interest is Friday, March 3, 2017.

Nicole Sump-Crethar

CPN-DAM Executive Committee

sumpcre at okstate.edu