[Rdap] Open Science Framework

Minor, David dminor at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:18:33 EST 2017

We also just turned on OSF for Institutions. Our local IT folks had no problem with the integrations, because they had already vetted those services individually. So, adding a tool to work with those services wasn't an issue at all.

As Margaret mentions, the main thing was making sure that we had good language describing data that should go there.

David.