[Rdap] Job posting: Data Services Manager

Scheib, Sara sara-scheib at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:49:47 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

The University of Iowa Libraries (Iowa City, IA) is currently advertising for a Data Services Manager: https://jobs.uiowa.edu/pands/view/70457.

"The Research Data Services Manager plays a central role in the development and provision of Library services for access, use, manipulation, and management of qualitative and quantitative research datasets. The position is responsible for co-leading a library and campus-wide effort to build a research data management, curation and services infrastructure at the University of Iowa. The overarching goal is to develop services and policy to support the organization, dissemination, and preservation of data generated by Iowa's research enterprise."

I hope you'll consider applying. Please feel free to forward to any interested parties and let me know if you have any questions.

Sara Scheib

Sciences Reference & Instruction Librarian

University of Iowa Sciences Library

453 VAN & W223 CB

(319) 335-3024
sara-scheib at uiowa.edu<mailto:sara-scheib at uiowa.edu>