[Rdap] Job opening: Decision Support Analyst at Adler Plantetarium

Claire Stewart cstewart at umn.edu
Fri Jun 16 11:18:27 EDT 2017

Sharing this job opportunity on behalf of a friend and colleague at the
Adler Planetarium (Chicago, IL), who are seeking a Decision Support Analyst.

Link to job posting/application info:

https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?
client=maxadler&jobId=203345&lang=en_US&source=CC2
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__workforcenow.adp.com_jobs_apply_posting.html-3Fclient-3Dmaxadler-26jobId-3D203345-26lang-3Den-5FUS-26source-3DCC2&d=DwMGaQ&c=yHlS04HhBraes5BQ9ueu5zKhE7rtNXt_d012z2PA6ws&r=fPcLf3E6GxP9RrhWK3ZyhVdUU__STOItKcETEa8n3Ec&m=B7chVLq611oU0lfqKBW68gJeFsjl9o0TyZPxPDq6cAY&s=AKgoMXybsKVKAlShzPrdsXTtixA3R536pwzhTeoUoMM&e=>

Preview of the job posting, with complete details at the link above:

The Adler Planetarium is seeking a Decision Support Analyst to join our
dynamic team located on Chicago's Museum Campus. We’re building our
information technology team, with an amazing opportunity to go beyond “fix
my computer” and deliver game-changing services and solutions to Adler’s
staff and guests. You’ll be working with a diverse group of talented and
friendly technology folks, helping the Adler continue to inspire
exploration of that mind-blowing thing we call our Universe.

If you’re passionate about STEM, community outreach, education, and working
in a welcoming environment, this might be the place for you!

*The Position*

The Decision Support Analyst is responsible for data management, analysis,
and reporting in support of Adler strategy and operations. This is a new
position as we develop a data culture and supporting technology
environment. Responsibilities include assisting in determining recurring
and ad hoc reporting needs, preparing data, conducting statistical
analysis, and delivering reports to Adler leadership. This position also
works with system owners to collect data for analysis and ensure data
quality.
[This is just an excerpt; full details at the link]

--
Claire Stewart